Book Drive Tips
Here are some helpful tips for conducting a book drive for Spread the Word Nevada℠:
- Become familiar with Spread the Word Nevada℠. Explore our website.
- Set a goal for the number of books you would like to collect.
- Figure out who you are asking to donate books (church, school, club)? Then get the word to them!
- Make sure they know the type of books you are collecting:
a. New or Gently Used
b. Pre-Kindergarten through the 8th grade reading level.
c. We do NOT need encyclopedias, comic books, coloring books or text books.
- Count and box the books (report number to Debbie Sandusky)
- Contact Joseph Hensel at 702-564-7809 or Joseph@SpreadtheWordNevada.org at the completion of the book drive to arrange a pick up.
Book Drive Flyers
Click the flyer that works best for your organization, download it, and then edit it with your information.