Reports to: Books and Buddies Manager
Status: Non-Exempt, Part-time
Learn about Books & Buddies
The Books & Buddies On-Site Facilitator must be an energized, responsible, and flexible person who enjoys working with volunteers and school staff. This person must be highly motivated and able to work independently with little daily supervision. This position reports directly to the Books & Buddies Manager.
- Basic knowledge of literacy development for elementary-aged children
- Ability to reflect on and evaluate the site program, continually modifying as needed
- High school degree required; college degree preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows software including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Use of reliable personal vehicle, valid auto insurance and valid driver’s license
Benefits: A supportive work environment and paid holidays.