The Office Manager must be an organized, goal oriented, responsible, and flexible self-starter who enjoys working with corporate entities, volunteers and team staff. This person is the ‘first face’ of STWN and needs to have an inviting and personable attitude. This person works with all staff members to ensure the office runs smoothly and provides assistance in any daily operation to allow all programs to run efficiently. This person must be highly motivated, be able to multitask, have good communication skills both verbal and written, have excellent organizational skills, and be able to establish priorities. This person must pay close attention to detail, have high emotional intelligence and the utmost discretion with confidential information. The candidate must be able to work independently with little daily supervision. This position reports directly to the Executive Director.
- Passion for Spread the Word Nevada’s mission
- Proven ability to interact effectively with staff members and community; developing relationships with local businesses and organizations
- Outgoing and personable
- Energetic, positive, and fun!
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to track and meet multiple deadlines
- Budget & financial understanding
- Team player
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Word & Excel, Outlook, Etapestry Database
Benefits: Medical Plan, Dental Plan, PTO, Paid Holidays
Send cover letter, salary requirements and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until filled.