As a part of our commitment to the communities we serve, Spread the Word Nevada accepts book donation requests to promote literacy through the state of Nevada when we have books in excess of our programming. To be considered for a donation, please note the following requirements:
- Donation recipient must be a school, nonprofit, or cause that promotes reading to at-risk families
- There must be a minimum of 10 days notice for all requests
- Recipient must pick up the donation at one of our locations (Henderson or Reno)
Book donations will be assorted titles and we cannot guarantee any specific titles or types of books outside of the lists below. If you are looking for specific types of books (religious books, cookbooks, baby books, chapter books, or books with a specific theme or topic) we can work with you however, there will be a charge associated with your request. Please email email@example.com or call our office at 702-564-7809 for more information.
Book Donation Types:
- Gently used books: Pre-K – 5th Grade Books
- Gently used books: 6th – 12th grade
- Gently used adult books
To request a donation, please fill out our Donation Request Form. You will receive an email notification once a decision has been made regarding your donation request.