As a responsible literacy nonprofit, Spread the Word Nevada strives to make a difference in every community we serve. To be considered for a donation, please note the following requirements:
- Donation recipient must be a school, nonprofit, or cause that wants to promote reading.
- Allows kids to keep the books that are distributed.
- Requesting 100+ books for delivery.
- Pickups from our office may be arranged
- Deliveries will be scheduled with primary contact person listed below.
Book donations will be assorted titles and we cannot guarantee any specific titles or types of books outside of the lists below. If you are looking for specific types of books (religious books, cookbooks, baby books, chapter books, or books with a specific theme or topic) we can work with you however, there will be a charge associated with your request. Please email email@example.com or call our office at 702-564-7809 for more information.
Book Donation Types:
- Gently used books: Pre-K – 5th Grade Books
- Gently used books: 6th – 12th grade
- Gently used adult books
To request a donation, please fill out our Donation Request Form. You will receive an email notification once a decision has been made regarding your donation request.