Help us change the lives of children with the magic of books. Check out these helpful tips for your book drive!
- Download the Book Drive Flyer to help plan your event.
- Share the details of your book drive with enough time for people to sort through their books to donate. If possible, have donations open for 2 weeks to a month to make sure everyone is able to come in and donate.
- Remember! We accept new or gently used books for all grade levels (no encyclopedias).
- Share on social media to drive awareness: Tag us @SpreadTheWordNV and use #stwnbookdrive.
- Pack books in sturdy boxes.
- Drop off your collected books at Spread the Word Nevada:
Clark County Warehouse:
1065 American Pacific Drive, Suite 160
Henderson, NV 89074
Monday – Friday
9am – 4pm
For larger donations, call Joseph at 702-564-7809 x 113 to arrange a pick up.
Washoe County Warehouse:
290 Gentry Way, Suite 6
Reno, NV 89502
2pm – 6pm
Call 775-507-7007 to make a drop off appointment outside of these hours (based on availability).
Out of state? Give with Zappos for Good: Box up your books, print a prepaid shipping label, and attach label to box–Easy! Check out Zappos for Good to get started.